Sunday, January 10, 2010

What It's All About

Hello blogosphere (is that term even used anymore?).

I am a new knitter and I am new to Philadelphia, PA. I'm a full-time grad student, a part-time kitchenwares salesgirl and now an obsessive knitter. I only learned this crafty little skill this past October and it has consumed most of my free time. It has even taken the place of some homework time, I am afraid to admit.

I guess I'll start with my first seven projects that I finished between October and now. Then I'll just continue to keep anyone who is bored enough to read my insignificant little blog abreast to my current knitting adventures. I'll try to add the patterns I have created meself, simple, though they may be, to the postings as well as advice on the techniques I learn along the way. In an attempt to keep out of trouble, I won't show the patterns for projects I've gotten out of books or had to pay for. Luckily for you, dear readers, since I am a student and have little to no money, I try to find as many free patterns as possible on the worldwide webbernets (beautiful things, those webbernets) and will link you to as many of them I as can.

So that's all for now seeing as I have to get up early to sell cookware tomorrow.

This is Katelyn, signing...er...casting off (cheesy, I know).

Goodnight, blogosphere (I've decided I don't really care if this term is used anymore or not).

2 comments:

  1. Yay! This is so exciting! I can't wait until your next post sweetie! (I hope this comment isn't cheating since I'm your best friend and all...but I'm still leaving it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere! Thanks for stoping by my blog and commenting. As a fellow philly girl I am returning the favor. I can't wait to see what you knit.

    ReplyDelete